Abeka Home School

"I started homeschooling my three sons (twins-kindergarten and oldest- 2nd grade) using A Beka curriculum. We love it. With the lesson plans done for me, my job as teacher/mom is very easy. I spend a total of about an hour each school day preparing for the next days' lessons and each day we are finished with instruction and seat work in approximately four hours (I do not use the DVDs because I prefer to do the teaching myself)."

"I have used Abeka now for almost 3 years. I am extremely pleased with how easy to use this curriculum is. I couldn't imagine my homeschooling experience without Abeka. The only down side at all is the science for my 4 year old. She is really into science and I found that the 4K science was sorta babyish." That's what some had to say about the Abeka home school curriculum.

Abeka home school is one those religious home school programs. Parents like the indepth Biblical orientation and detailed structure provided by Abeka. Using the ABeka home school curriculum, children progress through a series of workbooks and textbooks for their grade level. Through the Abeka Academy books, you will receive all of the materials that you will need to teach your child one year of home school, including each academic subject and parent or teacher references.

The goals is to teach your child how to actively plan a goal and strive to reach it. With suggested daily schedules, you will be able to teach your child efficiently and maximize the benefits and learning your child receives.

You can even get Abeka Books Sunday School programs, which is a great way to teach your child about the Bible in a way that they will enjoy and understand. The stories are all taken straight from the Bible, and retold in a way that's easier for your child to understand and remember. The pictures are bright and colorful and your child will love looking at the books.

Abeka is one of the more expensive Christian curriculums on the market, but is well worth checking it out.